SUNSET & SWIZZLE CRUISE
Set sail with us and experience some famous Bermudian hospitality onboard the Restless Native Catamaran. Enjoy a delightful cruise, get out on the water, take in the sunset, and knock back some drinks as we set sail in Paradise!
Guests will enjoy complimentary local Rum Swizzle drinks, as well as fresh cookies baked right onboard as soon as they step onto our bright and spacious catamaran! A full cash bar is also available for anyone who would like to drink something other than Swizzle. Throughout the trip guests will be entertained with conversation style commentary, island music, and not to mention the Swizzle!
- Bottled water
- Orange & Pineapple juice
- Bermuda Rum Swizzle drinks
- Cookies baked fresh on board daily
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable shoes (high heels are not recommended)
- Cash for on board bar/gift shop and gratuities
- Full bar on board, Visa & MasterCard accepted
- Bathroom facilities on board
- Portion of every ticket goes to Bermuda Cancer & Health Centre
- Children under 3yrs are complimentary
- Tours meet next to the cruise terminal in the Royal Naval Dockyard, you can find more information on our meeting location at the following link:
Precise meeting instructions will also be provided in your booking confirmation
*This tour is NOT recommend for anyone staying on the East end of the island as transportation back will be difficult and costly end of the night. This includes St. Regis, Rosewood, The Loren or Grotto Bay.*
CANCELATIONS / BAD WEATHER
Cancelations less than 24 hours prior to departure date and time or no-shows will be charged full ticket price. In case of severe weather (heavy rain or thunder) the captain will make a decision 1 hour prior to the cruise to go out or not, if we cancel due to weather guests will have to option to come out on an alternative date if possible or be refunded. If we cancel due to weather guests will be notified via email when the decision is made (at minimum 1hr prior to tour not sooner), the guide will also be at the meeting location at the specified time to meet with guests in person, and we can also be reached at (441) 531-8149 at any time.
*** If you are not onboard the cruise line and are travelling to Dockyard from somewhere else on island we highly recommending calling ahead to avoid disappointment if the weather is looking questionable***