SAIL & SNORKEL
for the cure
Join us onboard the 'Restless Native', Bermuda’s iconic pink catamaran, for a day of adventure filled with sailing, snorkelling, sun and endless rum!
After a scenic sail and a guided tour we will drop anchor in a picturesque shallow cove with a nearby coral reef. Guests will then have 2hrs to enjoy the bay however they see fit, swim, snorkel, explore by paddle board or kayak, hang out in the water on a swim noodle or just relax onboard and enjoy the sun! Throughout the tour the crew will be serving up bottomless Rum Swizzles as well as baking our famous fresh chocolate chip cookies, all while you enjoy the gorgeous surroundings! All of the guides are Bermudian born and raised and love sharing their insights on the island with our valued guests.
To top off this great day you are also giving back to the community. A portion of your trip’s proceeds go toward cancer research with contributions being made to the Bermuda Cancer & Health Centre!
- Bottled water
- Orange & Pineapple juice
- Bermuda Rum Swizzle drinks
- Cookies baked fresh on board daily
- Use of gear (snorkel/floatation equipment, paddle boards, and kayaks)
WHAT TO BRING
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen (**Spray sunscreen is not permitted onboard**)
- Swim shoes
- Cash for on board bar/gift shop and gratuities
- Full bar on board, Visa & MasterCard accepted
- Bathroom facilities on board
- Portion of every ticket goes to Bermuda Cancer & Health Centre
- Children under 3yrs are complimentary
- Beach visit is not guaranteed and may not be available due to weather conditions
- Tours meet next to the cruise terminal in the Royal Naval Dockyard, you can find more information on our meeting location at the following link:
Precise meeting instructions will also be provided in your booking confirmation
CANCELATIONS / BAD WEATHER
Cancelations less than 24 hours prior to departure date and time or no-shows will be charged full ticket price. In case of severe weather (heavy rain or thunder) the captain will make a decision 1 hour prior to the cruise to go out or not, if we cancel due to weather guests will have to option to come out on an alternative date if possible or be refunded. If we cancel due to weather guests will be notified via email when the decision is made (at minimum 1hr prior to tour not sooner), the guide will also be at the meeting location at the specified time to meet with guests in person, and we can also be reached at (441) 531-8149 at any time.
*** If you are not onboard the cruise line and are travelling up to Dockyard from somewhere else on island we highly recommending calling ahead to avoid disappointment if the weather is looking questionable***